Automated System for Arcing of Sugar Mill Crusher Rolls "Model RA-4000"
The Mavrix ROLL-ARC System for automatic arcing of mill rolls has been developed after extensive consultation with many mills. Use of this system will result in greatly increased efficiency of arcing with the additional benefits of longer roll life and improved crushing efficiency.
The RA-4000 can be used for straight line welding and roll rebuilding in workshop as well as arcing during crushing. The system can be quickly broken down into individual components with the largest component fitting through a 600 x 600 mm (24" x 24") opening. System can be easily relocated from one location to another by one person in 10-15 minutes. Lightweight and portable the total system weight is approximately 155 lbs (70 kg) with the heaviest individual component weighing 44 lbs (20 kg).
For additional information on Stoody welding wires used in the maintence of equipment in sugar cane processesing see brochures.
- Lower consumable consumption by as much as 75%.
- Reduced time (Properly arc a roll on three faces in as little as 2 hours).
- One operator can operate two (2) Systems with time to spare.
- Repeatability - weld each roll the same way each time. No manual variations.
- Greater health and safety - remove operator out of hazard area of fumes etc.
- Automate welding tasks in workshop during slack period.